HiTIDE is moving to a new URL at https://hitide.podaac.earthdatacloud.nasa.gov/. Please note that the PO.DAAC High-level Tool for Interactive Data Extraction (HiTIDE) visualization tool is transitioning to the cloud and will no longer be available at its current URL. To access HITIDE after the transition, please update your bookmarks to use the new URL by September 15, 2023.
The new and improved HiTIDE tool includes all previous functionality and collections as well as many new features, such as:
- New collections exclusive to this version, including:
- And many more!
- All collections are stored and processed in the AWS cloud platform:
- Larger collection availability
- Uses the NASA Harmony interface internally:
- Provides a common interface for all Earthdata products and services
We encourage you to take some time to familiarize yourself with the new HiTIDE, and appreciate your support during this transition.