I need to extract this dataset: GHRSST Level 4 CMC0.2deg Global Foundation Sea Surface Temperature Analysis (GDSversion 2).
https://podaac.jpl.nasa.gov/dataset/CMC ... -GLOB-v2.0
However I don't know how. Can you tell me, please, what are the steps?
Reply to User:
Thank you for your inquiry.
There are several ways of extracting and subseting the GHRSST Level-4 datasets. These methods have been captured in the PO.DAAC Forum (https://podaac.jpl.nasa.gov/forum/).
Here are some helpful links:
PO.DAAC data access tools
1. How to batch download data files in a given time range (viewtopic.php?f=5&t=282).
2. Tutorial: PO.DAAC 101 - How to Use OPeNDAP to Access Data (viewtopic.php?f=60&t=650)
3. THREDDS: Web-based data subsetting How-To (viewtopic.php?f=58&t=498)
4. Video Tutorial on LAS Usage for Visualization & Subsetting (viewtopic.php?f=64&t=374)
1. Using Python and OPeNDAP to subset large gridded datasets (viewtopic.php?f=85&t=177).
2. Using Python to subset large gridded datasets (v2) (viewtopic.php?f=85&t=219).
3. Data Discovery & Download by PODAAC Web Service, wget/curl (viewtopic.php?f=85&t=453).
4. Download Multiple Data Files from PODAAC Drive Using wget (viewtopic.php?f=85&t=452)
I recommend you to try the first option, which is using the CMC0.2deg data as an example. The command is:
% ./download_dataset.py -s 20100101 -f 20100205 -x CMC0.2deg-CMC-L4-GLOB-v2.0