The PO.DAAC is pleased to announce the public release of the NASA Heat and Ocean Mass from Gravity ESDR (HOMaGE) monthly time series of global averaged steric sea level height anomalies (SLHA) and ocean heat content (OHC) estimates version 01 (v01), derived from the in-situ measurements.
This release contains eight time series of monthly averaged steric SLHA and OHC v01, which are derived from gridded in-situ ocean temperature and salinity measurements, provided by the following data collection centers. Each time series is averaged over the global ocean (as defined in the gridded profile data sets) at monthly intervals. All of the 8 time series are archived under one single data collection, and formatted in netCDF4, in compliance with ACDD-1.3 and CF-1.7 metadata conventions. They are active forward stream data files, and will be updated bi-monthly, or when the new data are appended by the data processing centers.
- Scripps Institution of Oceanography (SIO) -- 20040116_20211216
- Barnes Objective Analysis (BOA) -- 20040116_20210916
- Ishii et al. 2017 (I17) -- 19780116_20211216
- Institute of Atmospheric Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences (IAP) – 20100116_20181216
- Met Office Hadley Centre (EN4_c13) -- 20050116_20210617
- Met Office Hadley Centre (EN4_c14) -- 20050116_20210617
- Met Office Hadley Centre (EN4_g10) -- 20050116_20210617
- Met Office Hadley Centre (EN4_I09) -- 20050116_20210617
The dataset is described and discoverable via the PO.DAAC dataset information page.